Brooks Women's Glycerin 10 Running Shoe,Dresden Blue/Insignia/White,7.5 B US REVIEWS
- ***NEW!*** OMEGA Flex Grooves - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe. When it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Heel Caterpillar Clutch - This allows for more lateral release and a smoother transition from heel to forefoot.
- Full Length Anatomical Brooks DNA - A groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners, adapting to your personal foot movement giving optimal running comfort.
- Full Length BIOMOGO Midsole - Made of non-toxic material, an award winning midsole gives superior cushioning and reduces the shock felt when landing and taking off.
- DRB Accel - A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
The Brooks Lady Glycerin 10 celebrates it's milestone with a shoe that offers neutral runners an improved and lighter ride upon previous editions. Now featuring innovative OMEGA Flex Grooves underfoot, you'll feel improved traction as well as greater flexibility as the grooves open to match your stride and then works to offer stability when at rest. The shoe also features a Full Length Anatomical Brooks BIOMOGO DNA midsole that provides a superbly customized ride for runners, adapting to your pe