Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoe,White/Night Shadow/Powder Blue/Stone Wash/Silver/Black,8 B US REVIEWS
- Brooks' best selling stability/support shoe provides excellent performance for slight-to-moderate overpronators. A powerful combination of cushioning and overpronation control.
- Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology - this ground breaking cushioning technology automatically and physically adapts with each foot strike to provide the optimal balance of cushioning and stability personalized for each runner and each step
- Brooks BioMogo - the first-ever biodegradeable running shoe midsole; our non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe. This eco-friendly technology won Runner's World International "Best Innovation" Award in 2006
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a biomechanically engineered midsole that allows for progressive pronation control to create smoother mid-foot to forefoot transition
- HPR Plus Outsole - higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that extends the life of the tread
This twelfth iteration of our most popular shoe is all about taking what's great and making it even better. Adrenaline junkies can expect the same revered fit and feel with added upgrades like more mesh for breathability, a friction-resistance heel, and a crash pad that encompasses more strides. > See the Men's Adrenaline GTS 12Category: Support Weight: 9.4 oz Platform: Universal Construction: Combination Midsole • Anatomical Brooks DNA • Full-length BioMoGo • Progressive Diagonal Rollbar